We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best breakfast!!

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Best breakfast!!

Hi everyone. We are travelling to sidari on 23rd August as you all already know as I can't stop talking about it lol, we are staying at the sellas on a b&b basis but it's only continental, so I would like to know where the best places anyone would recommend for breakfast which is close by?

Thanks in advance

Kelly xx

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best breakfast!!

BED bar!!!! for me hits the spot every time, portions are great and you can sit outside and look across the beach front. Lovely. But if you have a wander out of sellas and over the "smelly bridge" Loxides bridge you will come to canal d amour village walk up the gravel track and they have a snack bar serving breakfast too for 3.50 full english plus tea/coffee toast and juice - a bloody bargain - we always have breakfast there but if we are out for the day then it's bed bar on the strip x

Enjoy

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best breakfast!!

Thankyou very much Michelle, bed bar it is then, I have heard something about the hungry boy breakfast or something, I am going to have to write all of these down before I go,

Thanks again Michelle

Kelly xx

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best breakfast!!

Ahhh the hungry boy breakfast - usually a few of everything with - wait for it "chips" our friend had that once and munched the lot - chips as well - great for a late breakfast or lunch.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best breakfast!!

And kelly don't forget to pop into Jenis at the bottom of the path at sellas - baileys cheescake, lemon, walnut and carrot cake with banana ice cream - lush xx oh lord just talking about it is making my mouth drool!!!!!

Jeni also does mythos or amstel large bottles for less than 2 euros I think too x a great little cafe and jeni will also do packed lunches up if you fancy a day out too x all fresh rolls and wonderful fillings too x enjoy

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best breakfast!!

Oh my gosh Michelle my mouth is watering this minute, yes I definately won't forget there either as my husband loves his cakes and I will have a mythos lol, you are so helpful Michelle, very grateful,

Kelly xx

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best breakfast!!

no worries Kelly - I usually have to wear loose clothes once I have visited jeni's with my ever expanding waistline!!!

Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best breakfast!!

Smugglers smashes bed bar into next week ! Lol

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best breakfast!!

I agree,BED bar did a great breckie all 4 of us for €16 you can't go wrong,and it's that big it sees you all day! (well me anyway,not hubby & kids) never tried smugglers,even though we walked past every day,wish we had now! Need to stop coming on here,it's making me sidari sick!! :(

liverpool
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best breakfast!!

yes mushyjam bed bar breakfasts are superb but there is another bar next door but one i think which is similar,i have forgot the name.also where is jenis is it canal damour area.

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best breakfast!!

Jeni's is virtually opposite the 3 little pigs.

C.x

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations