We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petrakis apartments

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barry S.Wales
Level Contributor
182 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Petrakis apartments

hey guys does anyone have an update to the Petrakis Apartments in Sidari I heard theve closed and now reopened a year or so ago but whats the current status

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,542 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Petrakis apartments

Hi Andrew....and Welcome to the Sidari Forum.....

I did try to research Petrakis apartments, but the last review I could find was dated 2010.....Hopefully Moonpig will see your post and perhaps she might know the current position as she lives in Sidari (or someone else in the know!)...

Fi

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Petrakis apartments

closed down , opened up limited time last year , under new greek name no food or bar facilities then , but big iron gates closed. new owners last year

I will ask at the Christina which is nearby to see if I can get information for you

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Petrakis apartments

yup no signs of life there when we visited in June. Dimitri opened it for a while then dont know what happened.

Barry S.Wales
Level Contributor
182 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Petrakis apartments

Thanks guys. Would love to go back there

Barry S.Wales
Level Contributor
182 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Petrakis apartments

Anything?

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Petrakis apartments

Nope!!! sorry not heard anything further - by all accounts still closed for business.

Barry S.Wales
Level Contributor
182 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Petrakis apartments

Damn. Thanks anyway

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Petrakis apartments

keep asking though Andrew as it is still early in the season you never know new owners may have it already and may be preparing to re-open if not this season then maybe next......

9. Re: Petrakis apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations