We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

watr parks corfu

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
watr parks corfu

hi everyone 3 more sleeps and here we come sidari look out first time back in greece in 28yrs my question is got a 15/and16yr olds that love water parks how many water parks are there in corfu if more than one then which is the best thanks again wales299

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: watr parks corfu

Hi Wales...

Aqualand is probably the best (sort of mid Corfu)...just look in one of travel shops when you arrive in Sidari, you can book a full day with coach travel from Sidari (don't book the tour operator ones as they are more expensive)

There is the Sidari Waterpark, but that is really more suitable for the younger ones

Have a great holiday!

Fi

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: watr parks corfu

thanks fi any idea on the cost of the aqualand park with coach for whole day trip per person so that i know im on the right track cheers wales299

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: watr parks corfu

aqualandia the best on the island, hyropolis is not too far in acharavi and they do all inclusive days with food and drink deals or sidari waterpark although I disagree with Fi (sorry) only three slides for the older kids but I bloody love it there (yes I am a big kid and proud!!!) because do dont have to fend off the queues of peeps and for 10 euros you can slide as much as you want for your two week stay, they also do lovely snacks and waiter service for drinks at your sunbed!!!!

But aqualandia if they are thrill seekers. Two freefall slides - Kamikazee, black hole, dinghys, lazy river you name it they have it.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: watr parks corfu

last time it was 25 euros per adult but I have seen it as little as 19 euros per adult. Just hunt around for prices in the agents shops.

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: watr parks corfu

thanks mushyjam aqualandia is the one for us been to some big ones over the years time to try this one out cant wait thanks again wales299

neath
Level Contributor
340 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: watr parks corfu

Hi Wales299, hope you have a fab holiday, we will be coming over on your plane on the 23rd, hope you enjoy

Kelly

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: watr parks corfu

Haha Mushyjam! I agree, the 3 bigger slides at Sidari water park were fun but l was scared on the middle one! Too steep & fast for me! I felt really brave to have done it at all! I'm not much of a thrill seeker. Well, now in that way at least! Lol!

C.x

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: watr parks corfu

HI Mushy Jam, Can you give me directions to Sidari Water Park, As we tried to find it when we stayed last year. We are returning again in 10 days so want to find it this year.

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: watr parks corfu

Sharon,

It is tricky! Either. a)turn down towards the beach at cocktails and dreams. Follow the beach to the right and turn right when you get to the field up a rough dirt type track. Sometimes there's horses in the field but we were caught out when they weren't there and we were depending on them as a landmark! Walk along that for about 5-10mins and you will eventually get to it.

Or. b) from the strip keep walking past cocktails and dreams towards the big supermarkets.ln about 5mins (from cocktails and dreams) you will get to an unmarked track on the left. lts just after the airtours hotel- not sure what its called. Turn left down the track and its really close to there, you wont miss it. lt took us ages to find it too! It's worth the effort though. lf you get stuck pop onto a bar and ask. That's how we eventually found it! When yu've been once it's easy to find again!

Hope this helps,

Cathie.x

Edited: 06 August 2013, 23:02
Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: watr parks corfu

Sharon again!

If you go with my option b) (which we preferred), l think the airtours hotel is the Legends apartments and the path is concrete/tarred at the top. Its right opposite Othonas bar and apartments. Good luck.x

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations