We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great time

dumfries
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
great time

Just back from sidari last night It was our first time we had a great time.We ate out every night the choice was fabulous we loved it in memories the staff were so friendly.Had some great times at the tribute acts our favourite one was bon jovi in one for the road Napoleon and his staff were brilliant Lady Jane was hilarious. We did a few trips Corfu town at night ,kassiopi we took the local bus to San stefanos and went on the mountain safari it was a bit scary but well worth it the views from the top were breath taking .and it only cost us 20euros for the lot .We booked them with 2ladies at the canal due amour.We stayed at legents2 basic but very clean and central .We also went on the horse and carriage what a laugh.Overall we had a great time and would recommend it to any one

Birmingham
Level Contributor
296 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: great time

Hi sounds like you had a good time, cannot wait to go, we go 12th aug for 2 weeks,our favourite restaurant is Memories, we love them in there, been going for 8 years, Jorge and George and Nikos are fabulous, love the place, oooh cannot wait now, my mate is there at the minute, they have gone for 3 weeks so will spend 2 with them, I can taste all that yummy food already and a mythos and lovely wine, Sidari is so addictive isn't it! Was it Alex doing the horse and carriage, he wasn't there last year after 7 years of him being there, then last year he wasn't, been on it before, my son loved it, good fun!

costa del coppull
Level Contributor
117 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: great time

Me n the hubby are off to sidari on 24th august for 11 nights

How much spends do u think we might need?

We don't do much during the day just like to chill with a few beers here n there

Eat out every night with a few gallon thrown in for good measure! ! Lol

Is it really as cheap as what peeps say to eat out?

Any info welcomed x

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: great time

jobaxi I would probably budget at least 100 euros per day so 1100 euros for the 11 night stay, chances are you wont spend it and will probably have some left over

dumfries
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: great time

Jobaxi we took around a 100 euro a day and didn't spend it all and we ate out every night with wine and beers then went on to the bars where we had vodka,s I thought it was more expensive to buy the basics in the supermarkets.A 2 course meal with litre of wine and 4 beers for 5 was sometimes only 59euro.So it doesn't cost a fortune and we had a really good time .So enjoy !!!!

dumfries
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: great time

Hey Tina we didn't catch the name of the guy with the horse and carriage but he had long hair and was some character we laughed from the minute we got on till we got off .So have a great time !!!!!!!!

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: great time

Alex, he is Philips brother from vlasseros travel

costa del coppull
Level Contributor
117 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: great time

Thanks for all the comments guys

Really appreciate the replys

Counting down the days :-))))))

Birmingham
Level Contributor
296 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: great time

Hi Marion yes that's Alex, he wasn't there last year, first time in 7 years we hadn't seen him, glad he's back, will take the kids on the horse and carriage, cannot wait now, 2 days left at work and counting!!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: great time

Ah the timotei man is back - will be good to see Alex in September......... flicking his flowing locks all over the place haha

liverpool
Level Contributor
847 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: great time

Yeah couldnt help but smile and giggle every time we seen the man on the horse and carriage, flicking his hair everywhere lol, usually wearing his "tight" white jeans with white t shirt ha

Get answers to your questions about Sidari