We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September Rain and Sunshine?

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
September Rain and Sunshine?

Hi, we're booking our week hols for middle of September, going on the 12th. I'm worrying about the weather as people keep saying there is a chance of rain in september!!! Is it just showers or all day rain? Also when the sun is out is it for long periods? I know the temperatures are good and I'm not a sunbather but it's the blue skies I'm after!

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September Rain and Sunshine?

last two weeks in september see changeable weather - to be honest most of the time it's blue skies with dots of cloud here and there and usually once or twice you will see torrential rain sometimes it can last a few minutes but sometimes it can be on/off for the majority of the day. You do get frequent thunder strikes though - usually no rain but lots of thunder and lightning out to sea - spectacular to watch especially in the evening time.... temps are cooler in the evening too.

We have visited three or four times in September around the 7th onwards and usually for two weeks. So far apart from the odd rain spell weather has been glorious during the daytime with wonderful temps, the sea is like bathing in a hot tub too..... I would say just pack a brolly in case and a mac. I usually pack my brolly in september for just in case although apart from once in the evening I have thankfully never had to use it..... used it more when we visited in May 2009!!!!!

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: September Rain and Sunshine?

Mushy /// need you to do a raindance now just for a while . having to hose the dogs down this week

wish we could take them for a swim but not allowed in season 115 in the shade again yesterday awful

3. Re: September Rain and Sunshine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Sidari