We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bikolis

birmingham
Level Contributor
776 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Bikolis

Hi All,

Have heard a lot of people mention Bikolis in Peroulades (apologies if I've spelt them wrong). We are staying in Olga's Apartments 4th Sept and would like to visit this restaurant. Can anyone give me directions from Olga's. Is it a long walk, or is it a taxi ride? Or if we walk, are taxi's available for the return journey?

Many thanks, Kate

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bikolis

right out of olgas drive ,,steady walk to juntion turn right again steady flat walk to taverna on your left 30 minutes should do it

you pass orchard taverna, and Blue Iona, and Alex,s taverna with his renowned parrot charlie

All worth a visit

birmingham
Level Contributor
776 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bikolis

Thanks Moonpig will definitely do the walk then so we can suss out the others on the way! 23 sleeps now.

Kate

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bikolis

www.agni.gr/gallery/show_gallery.asp…

bikolis near Andromida hotel

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bikolis

Do try Bikoli's Kate. The welcome is more than warm and food is fantastic, you won't be disappointed!

Cathie.x

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
886 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bikolis

I agree with Cathie. It's fabulous - I'm so looking forward to my next visit.x

6. Re: Bikolis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Sidari