We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
118 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

well we loved it!.. definitely going back next year..

spiros apartments are great, thanx to george, leah and rea..

20 min stroll to the main strip,but that didnt bother us.. plenty of bars and restaurants on way!

highly reccomend Bavia Taverna which is by salt n pepper..

Canal d amour area is lovely

oh and im hooked on tzatziki!!!

im dying to go back!

neath
Level Contributor
330 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

Glad you enjoyed Tracey, hope we will like it too, we are going next friday, 10 more sleeps, was it very warm? Did you see how much a pint of mythos was lol and were there lots of Mosquitos? Hope you dong mind all of the questions lol

Kelly xxx

I only just saw your message Tracey on your other thread lol xxx

Edited: 13 August 2013, 13:34
Level Contributor
118 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

hi kelly...

dont mind you asking at all...

mythos varied from 2.00 to 3.00 a bottle.. not sure about from the tap... other bottles of beer were cheaper.. cocktails varied, depends where you went... madissons mojitos were 6 euros ( worth it tho).. venus bar, strawberry colada was 4.50..

the best gyros i had was in canal d amour..

weather very hot.. i couldnt sunbathe for too long coz it was that hot!... loved the beach.. most the bars have sunbeds you can use as long as you buy a drink ( even a bottle of water).. they dont hassle you..

i wish id seen more of the island... so im gonna have togo back next year..

went to corfu town one nightt to shop.. thats quite pricey, but loved walking round the cobbled streets.. had some lovely hot pitta bread with tzatsiki.. mmmmmmmm washed down with mythos mmmmm lol... mosquitos were quite bad for some, but not us... ian had one bite, wasnt bad.. our daughter who is really fair, didnt get bitten once... i had a bite just before we came home,(first and only time i put perfume on) but not bad coz ive had antihistamine in my system.. we always take deet repellent ( no less than 50% deet) from boots or i got a 95% deet from savers chemist £3.99 for a small bottle but worth it.. its called mr bens.. the green expel roll on from poundshop worked too..

i cant wait to go back!

tracey x

neath
Level Contributor
330 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

Thanks tracey, I don't care how much the strawberry mojitos are I am definately having one lol, I was going to go on the Corfu trip too,Was it expensive?

Hope its boiling for us now, it should be I hope lol, so can't wait, we are flying from Cardiff next Friday morning at 7.50am.

Could you tell me Tracey what tribute acts you saw and would recommend?

I have jungle formula and skin so soft but to be on the safe side I think I will get what you just recommended, they don't really touch me but they do bite my husband.My mother bought us those pens from pound land too lol.

So glad you all enjoyed, are you going to book soon for next year?

Kelly xxx

Edited: 13 August 2013, 19:08
Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

I wholeheartedly agree about the strawberry mojitos in Madison! Worth every single cent!

C.x

neath
Level Contributor
330 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

Hi cathie

Yes it was you who I remembered had them in Madissons, any luck with the camera?

Kelly xx

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

No word. lf it hadn't disappeared so late in the holiday l'd have contacted the police but it's so difficult from home. Might try again but we've kind of given up hope.

C.x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,550 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

I just knew you would love Sidari Tracey......so glad you had a good time, welcome to the Sidari-ite club!

Fi x

neath
Level Contributor
330 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

I will keep an eye out cathie, you never know

Kelly xx

Level Contributor
118 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

hello kelly...

the corfu trip was 8 euros either for the day or just the night...

tributes we saw were jessie j, i wasnt that keen, but her cheryl cole act was better.. she was at madissons..

take that( just one bloke) he might have been gary or robbie, i was rather intoxicated but i remember it being a good night! lol

pink was good...think she was at palazzo

bon jovi was at babylon, he was o.k if your a fan

there were quite a few we didnt get to see..

its called repel from boots.. i also got shampoo with tea tree in it.. i didnt care about the smell.. that was from poundland too

its supposed to be mega hot out there at the moment!

have a good one!

p.s.. the hubby has been looking at booking already!!

traceyx

Level Contributor
118 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TRACEYAV Is Back From Sidari..Aug 2013

thanx fi

we cant wait to go back!

tracey x

Get answers to your questions about Sidari