We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny apartments

preston,lancashire
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sunny apartments

Am due to be travelling to sidari for my 2nd time on the 26th aug. this time I'm stayin at the sunny apartments was just wondering what the location is like and where it is near. I stayed at the Sellas last time.

neath
Level Contributor
340 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny apartments

Hi gem, hope u don't mind me asking what did you think of the sellas as we are going next Friday,thankyou

Kelly xx

preston,lancashire
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunny apartments

I really enjoyed it there!

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunny apartments

probably 10-15 minutes away from sellas

neath
Level Contributor
340 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunny apartments

Ok great thanks both

Kelly xxx

bristol
Level Contributor
84 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunny apartments

Hi here at moment. The accommodation is spotless. Quite modern by Greek standards. Lovely clean pool area with enough sun beds and brollies for everyone. Sophia and Vas are wonderful hosts. You can hire fans which does keep rooms cool even in August. There are safety deposit boxes you can hire for 10 euros for the week. Sky sports is shown in bar area. We had a three course meal for four for 48 euros including a drink each. Beds and towels are changed once a week. Remember to bring some loo roll with u as only one roll supplied per stay. We are about 10 mins maximum slow walk to beach or canal d amour. Don't miss Greek night best I've been to. You'll have a lovely time.

6. Re: Sunny apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations