We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

Right Kelly, here goes......

Today at 7.30am temps were 30 degrees!!!!! local time there now 11.45am - temps rising to 37 degrees and it's not even dinner time ...... sister says it's like an oven outside!!!! the sea is glorious and warm........ Temp predictions temps should drop late afternoon from around 40 degrees to around 32-34 degrees by 8.00pm this evening!!!!!!!

My sister is threatening to sleep on the beach - it really is that hot!!!!!

Hope this is enough for you hun xxx

Michelle xx

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

That is so kind of you Michelle, I can't believe it is that hot,that is a great update lol, I so can't wait now, is your sister enjoying?

Thanks so much michelle

Kelly xxxxx

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

You are welcome Kelly xx Yes my sister has just text me - yet again much to my annoyance as I am at work and it's cloudy here in the North - she is currently under a large brolly and enjoying a bottle of wine with a friend of ours that is there already x my neice and brother in law are now in the sea!!!! Temps hitting 38 and she said not much of a breeze today coming off the sea either!!!!! they arrived before midnight but did not sleep much due to the heat even with the air con!!!! that is how hot it is xxx they said temps were still around 30's mark this morning at 4.00am!!!!! - Enjoy Kelly xx

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

Omg lol, I didn't think it would be that hot, we are flying on Friday at 7.50am so should be there at 1.00 local time, thanks so muchMichelle for that, really appreciate it, if I don't speak to you before Friday I will let you know how it goes,I am in work too, it's quite sunny here in south Wales, speak soon

Kelly xxx

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

Leave in an hour and should rock up at the andromeda about midnight....looks like a pre-brekkie dip in the morning

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,374 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

Thermometers are notoriously difficult to position to get accurate readings. Freemeteo is saying a maximum of 34C for today with 26C overnight and I tend to agree with them. What is causing the discomfort is the blend of high humidity with a dew point of 24C. This is officially classed as 'extremely uncomfortable' for most people with a realfeel of 42C.

Steve

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

Agree steve - usually accuweather tells you temp but gives you the real feel due to humidity etc. All I know is I would feel Like I was being roasted alive!!!!! we visited 23 August and for me it was most uncomfortable - sleeping was non existent too!!!!

neath
Level Contributor
339 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

Looks like I'm going to crisp then lol.thank you, and macca have a good holiday

Kelly

Woolaston, null...
Level Contributor
6 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

We've just come back from 10 days in sidari and we didn't find the weather uncomfortable at all it was wonderful, blue sky's and glorious sunshine, perfect for sunbathing and swimming :) very jealous as I'm freezing being back here!

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,374 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

Look into the 'dew point' readings Mushyjam - they have far more effect on comfort that humidity. Accuweather gives details.

Steve

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: For Kelly Westall - your weather report.....

ah cheers steve will have a look at that

Get answers to your questions about Sidari