We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

public telephones

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
public telephones

Hi can you buy phone cards in Sidari for public phones and how much and are they easy to use thanks Pete

Level Contributor
415 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: public telephones

Hi. Not long come back. I didn't notice anywhere selling them but then again I wasn't really looking. I did notice that I didnt see anyone using the public telephones on the main strip so perhaps some hotels have phones and sell the cards. Worth asking in vlasseros travel as they are really knowledgeable. They may even sell them as they have their fingers in a lot of pies. Theyre situated on the main strip just past premier bar

Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: public telephones

many of the phone box,s now not connected ///died a death thanks to mobiles////everyone walks around like zombies now chatting away in all languages ... not good with the little bollards , and uneven pavements here

supermarkets used to sell phone cards/now we all use skype so don,t need them /

I will enquire when next in Dellias .and I will look if any phones still active, about sidari

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: public telephones

If you are in the Megali beach area there us a phone near El Greco,about €1 to phone home lasting about 2 mins.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
5,003 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: public telephones

hi.... ,periptera (the litiile yellow boxes in the pavements selling everything from news papers to cigarettes ) sell prepaid cards for the public payphones..maybe mini markets sell them too,i don't know about that..but periptera sell them for sure

Edited: 25 August 2013, 19:40
5. Re: public telephones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Sidari