We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mimosa review

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
217 posts
1 review
Save Topic
mimosa review

just read the latest review on ta about the mimosa is it really that bad or are some people just really hard to please i not expectin the hilton not my scene anyway just nice and clean

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mimosa review

Enid some people are hard to please - listen the Mimosa does what is says on the tin basically - it doesnt have the bells and whistles of more superior establishments and for the price you pay then I think you get an ok deal. The hotel does not claim to be something it's not either.... it's probably I would say 2 star at best. Rooms are adequate unless you intend spending all your time in there!! I suspect you have no intention of using the room other than to sleep change and shower!!! food is ok nothing spectacular put palatable at least. The staff are lovely in the main and the hotel is central to everything you need which is literally on the doorstep. I would go with an open mind Enid - don't expect too much from the hotel - but it's a great cheap base for your holiday I would say. And most of all enjoy all that the resort and Corfu has to offer and I am sure you will enjoy x

Michelle x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,542 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mimosa review

I have to agree with Michelle....It is basic accommodation, as is most of Greece. It is in a very good location, right opposite the beach and close to everything that you need. The Mimosa does have its repeat guests, so it cannot be that bad!

Try eating out at some of the lovely tavernas nearby for a change as that will give you the flexibility of eating at the time you want to, especially if you have gone a trip or two.

If you treat the staff with respect, you will get it back tenfold! Remember a holiday is what you make of it!

Have a lovely time in Sidari

Fi

wales
Level Contributor
217 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: mimosa review

thank you both for your replies i certain i will be happy with it now and ues that all we do in a room is sleep shower and change will be eatin out ss well cant wait to try the restaurants in sidari thanks again for all your help

glasgow
Level Contributor
115 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mimosa review

my mum was here and said it was a great wee hotel

5. Re: mimosa review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations