We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

few last min questions ?

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
few last min questions ?

Fly out on the 16th sep looking for some where to watch celtic v ac milan checked the celtic bars website its says theres a bar called scooby's bar that shows celtic games dose anyone know where it is as a didnt see it last year and the bookies is that behind bavis and can u bet on british football

swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,050 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: few last min questions ?

Grahame,have a look in the Sidari forum and put in" new bar opening",theres a thread about scooby's being a new bar opening under the new name of scooby's which i think was previously billy and theos,it gives directions in the thread.

I also recall a recent thread on there about the location of the bookies so stick that in the search box too and i'm sure it'll help you out.

Hail hail!

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: few last min questions ?

scoobies is on the narrow part of main street just as you leave the strip , just before

Legends apts on the same side

bookies near salt and pepper not Bavias taverna, just had a new double glass frontage on the shop

what you can bet on ... sorry can,t help you there

neath
Level Contributor
324 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: few last min questions ?

I would recommend palazzo bar on main strip to watch the football, we just returned yesterday after a two week stay and we watched all the football in there, they have 4 big screens and only 2 euros a pint lol

Kelly

4. Re: few last min questions ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations