We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday blues lol!!!!

neath
Level Contributor
340 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday blues lol!!!!

I definately have the holiday blues and so so wish I was back in sidari, back in work now and so depressed lol, to everyone who is going out this week hope you have a great time and I am so jealous by the way!!!

Kelly xxxx

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday blues lol!!!!

me too so you not on your own,

wales
Level Contributor
228 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday blues lol!!!!

i flying out fri kell from bristol soooo cant wait avin sleepless nites now it bn a long wait bur it here now yippee hope we get nice weather

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday blues lol!!!!

should be rain again today , But brilliant sunshine and very hot and only 10 am in sidari

Louth, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday blues lol!!!!

I fly out Monday Kelly for 2 weeks..... I was up at 7 Am and don't start the last of my 2 working days until 12.20 this afternoon. Has soon as my eyes are open I'm thinking holiday......... yayyyyyyyy

Cant wait....

Louth, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday blues lol!!!!

I fly out Monday Kelly for 2 weeks..... I was up at 7 Am and don't start the last of my 2 working days until 12.20 this afternoon. Has soon as my eyes are open I'm thinking holiday......... yayyyyyyyy

Cant wait....

neath
Level Contributor
340 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday blues lol!!!!

Your all making me do jealous especially moonpig when she says it's very hot lol, hope you all have a good time though, I know you all will enjoy because it's amazing, if you do get a chance to eat out I would personally recommend memories on the main strip, we thought it was beautiful x

Kelly xxx

7. Re: Holiday blues lol!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations