We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap flights ?

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cheap flights ?

Looking to book just flights for next year can anyone recomend sites to book cheap flights looking to fly from glasgow willing to travel down to manchester ? Thanks in advance

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap flights ?

Check out Skyscanner, it will show you the cheapest flights available at the time. I'm heading out a week on Thurs with Travel Republic from Prestwick but we were out in July too and it saved us £100 each to fly from Leeds. The cheap flights (Ryanair) won't come out till Jan/Feb time or so l'm told. l'm waiting till then to book our flights for next summer. Hope this helps.

Cathie. :)

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap flights ?

Easyjet are releasing their summer schedule (from mid June onwards) any time now. They have been saying mid October on their Facebook page.

Sidari
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap flights ?

TRAVEL supermarket have good flight offers

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap flights ?

Easyjet are now saying sometime this week.

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,241 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap flights ?

Manchester will always provide more options than airports further north and many people, especially from Scotland, have been forced by tour operators to fly from there or go elswhere. There are good rail, road and coach links into Manchester, but it does add an extra day to your travel. If the operators allowed everyone to travel to the destinations of their choice, maybe there would be more flights to Corfu from Scotland.

Steve

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
197 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheap flights ?

:-0. Been checking every day - liked their Facebook page, signed up for updates, check their ipad app (apparently they came out via that a day or so earlier last year) - still bet I miss the first, cheap flights.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheap flights ?

just go onto the website every day.... much better than waiting for them to announce the release via facebook or e-mail. in the past i have received the e-mail days after release so best to check every day.... i suspect friday will be the day they release them.

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cheap flights ?

Ej flights to Corfu are out today. I've just booked!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cheap flights ?

Yup confirmed easyjet flights out now until 14th September - happy booking guys!!!!!

10. Re: cheap flights ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations