We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

Level Contributor
157 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

yaaaay... we are going back to Spiros Apartments in July...

27 weeks!..

countdown is on! :-)))

Aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
206 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

We're booked to go back in July too! What dates are you there? :) x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

Great news traceyavfc...! with the weather we are having in the UK at the moment...we have to have something to look forward to.....lol

Enjoy your countdown and also to KingsofScotland.....

Fi x

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

32 weeks to go for me. Then it's back to the Akti Aphrodite. It seems a long time to wait but with a mid-week trip with my girlfriends to Berlin in April I'm sure the time will fly by. Getting excited already! Just waiting for the flight prices to come down. At the moment they are horrific!

203girl

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

Hi 203girl....Great news too, to hear you are back to the lovely Akti Aphrodite.....just one thing though have you booked your dog for its 'Spa Holiday' too for 2014 ?? lol...... Enjoy your trip to Berlin in April x

Fi

Edited: 21 January 2014, 14:13
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

Hi Fi,

Oh, yes! He was booked in as soon as I got back last year! Having already booked this years holiday before I left last year, I thought it was only right and proper that I should book his as well!

As for the Berlin trip.........not so much a 'Hen Party'....more like an 'Old Boilers' Party! Berlin won't know what's hit it!!!!!

203girl

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

LOL 203girl........Yes I know what you mean....I can still party and stay out late.....but boy oh boy....it is the recovery time the following day that takes longer these days.....

Glad to see you got the 'master of the house' priority right by booking the dog at the same time, I take it, he is looking forward to his own 'pooch party'....lol

Enjoy !!!

Fi x

Level Contributor
157 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

we are there from 28th for 2 weeks!!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

Hi Fi,

At the price of a small package holiday, 'His Poochosity' always enjoys himself! He's a big dog (3/4 German Shepherd, 1/4 Malamute Husky)! As it's not realistic to take him with me, why shouldn't he have a good break as well........and he's always pleased to come home afterwards....bonus!! Relaxing for both of us and ready to start the countdown for the next year!

203girl

9. Re: Woooo Hooo!.. WE Are Going Back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations