We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a few questions on the zafaris resort

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
a few questions on the zafaris resort

hi again could you help me please

because of the 15kg weight restriction on thompson flights im trying to keep my baggage to a minimal ok 1 is there a hair dryer and kettle in the rooms also can you get hold of an iron easy enough as these items along with my hair straightener really nessessary to have but take alot of the weight

next question is

Ive noticed the dinners finnish at 21hrs but do they do evening snacks in the saxaphone or is there take away places nearby we could use as we ,like most love an evening nibble

thanks for now guys

Sharon

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a few questions on the zafaris resort

Hi Sharon

I know that Zafiris have fridges in their rooms, but not sure about hairdryers/kettles. I always carry a travel hair dryer and that goes in my large handbag (as hand luggage). I don't take an iron, as I find that once the clothes are hung in wardobes the creases soon fall out!

You could try e-mailing Zafiris at: info@zafirishotel.gr

Just be aware that the hotel probably will not be open until the start of the season (early May), but you might be lucky with an answer. Failing that hopefully someone who has stayed there will come on and answer you. The Zafiris is a lovely complex with fabulous views from the swimming pool over looking The Canal D'Amour. Ensure you have a camera or at least camera phone, because the views at sunset are absolutely stunning!

There are plenty of tavernas just on the road by Zafiris, turn left out the complex and walk for about 5-10 minutes and you will see Il Strata (on the left), they do a mean pizza for a take-away too. So there are plenty of places right near you if you fancy a late night snack...

Fi

Mentioned in this post
Zafiris Hotel
Zafiris Hotel
797 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Canal D'Amour
Canal D'Amour
3,115 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a few questions on the zafaris resort

Yes there's hair dryers but no kettles although you can hire one for €5 per week, there's no snacks available in the saxophone bar but there's plenty of places within a short walk to have a take away, there's actually a take away right next to the sax on the left hand side of the road you take to walk up to the zafiris which is cheap.

3. Re: a few questions on the zafaris resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Sidari