We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it suitable ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Is it suitable ?

Hi , looking to go to Sidari for a week at the start of July - could you tell me if it is suitable for two early 40 year old women?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,574 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it suitable ?

Hi Ebbs....and Welcome to the Sidari Forum....

Sidari is suitable for all age groups as it has something for everyone. It can be as quiet or as lively as you want. The main strips has plenty of tavernas and bars with a lot of night life. There are water sports on offer, you could hire a boat or a pedalo to see the lovely coves around Canal D'Amour.

There are plenty of restaurants/tavernas offering a wide range of food and reasonably cheap too. If you stick to the local wines and beers (you can buy a litre of reasonable wine for about 4.50 euros) it is cheaper than the branded ones from the UK. Same with spirits - it is always better to bring a bottle of your favourite spirits tipple with you to drink on your balcony before going out!

I think that you might like Sidari.....any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask us - we are a friendly bunch on this forum..

Fi

Edited: 12 February 2014, 15:34
Birmingham
Level Contributor
296 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it suitable ?

Hi Ebbs yes I think Sidari is a lovely resort and something for ages 1-100. Lovely restaurants on the strip, bars and discos, with tribute acts on and comedy shows. Quieter Canal area, lovely beaches, trips out, water sports, lazy days on the beach, the Corfiots are perfect hosts and I cannot wait until August for my 9th visit in a row, go on give Sidari a try!

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it suitable ?

Oh good lord yes definately - a great age range with things in resort to suit all tastes and ages - enjoy x

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it suitable ?

Yes I'd agree it's very suitable. You have the lovely Canal D amour area with all the coves to explore and the taverna's and if you want it you have the strip area too for more tavernas and evening entertainment. The strip area is a very family friendly place, it's not full of teenagers - just a nice mix of ages, lots of couples and families as well as friends - a very good balance.

5. Re: Is it suitable ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Sidari