We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legends Apartments Breakage Deposit???

ayrshire
Level Contributor
27 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Legends Apartments Breakage Deposit???

Hi folks first time and so excited to be going here, the forum has been a great help, what I can't find out is there a breakage deposit when we check in, if so how much is it please, thanks for any replies.

Sandra

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legends Apartments Breakage Deposit???

Hi beni-addict........and Welcome to the Sidari Forum.....

I have to say I have not heard of a breakage deposit in Sidari....however I could be wrong....I have never had to pay a deposit of that nature. If I broke a cup or something, I would offer to replace it.

You will have a great time at Legends.....and once you have visited Corfu, it will draw you back again, then you might need to change your screen name.....lol

Have fun

Fi

Edited: 28 April 2014, 15:47
ayrshire
Level Contributor
27 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legends Apartments Breakage Deposit???

Hi FLUnitedKingdom

Thanks for your reply, and welcome, yeah my screen name has run its course, lol, time for a big change and so looking forward to Sidari not going until October so forum , pics, reviews keep me going till then.

Sandra

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legends Apartments Breakage Deposit???

Why would somewhere ask for a breakage deposit? It's not like your planing to smash the place up is it? I've never stayed anywhere that asked for this.

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legends Apartments Breakage Deposit???

Sometimes when you hire a villa,a deposit for breakages maybe required,but never heard of it in S/C apartments.....

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Legends Apartments Breakage Deposit???

When we've stayed in Benidorm in the past I think a lot of the apartments like to have a security deposit, I guess as there are far more groups going there and a lot of stag and hen parties so possibly a higher incidence of breakages. Luckily I have never heard of that in Sidari as it's a pain to have to hand over a number of euros and not get them back till you're leaving!

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Legends Apartments Breakage Deposit???

No deposits for breakages required in sidari - paid them loads of times in various areas of spain and the balearics but never in greece - only things you should pay for are the air conditioning and a deposit for the room safe which is refunded on departure x

Hope this helps.

7. Re: Legends Apartments Breakage Deposit???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations