We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

3 posts
Save Topic
weather

weather forecast isn't looking good currently for sunbathing weather and due to be to be there in the next couple of weeks.

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Jayne don't take any notice with the weather reports!!!! they are usually wrong!!!! May can be hit and miss to be honest but can also be really lovely too!!! for example we visited 31 may in roda last year for a week which is about 15 minutes away in a car - most days cold, cloudy and lots of rain!!! sidari - the opposite - warmer, light showers and lots of sunshine!!!! considering it's a small island the contrast in daily weather is astounding......

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Thank you so much for your response and assurance. I usually travel long haul this time of year so was a bit apprentice with weather closer to home. I'll take your comments on board and relax

thankyou

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Hi Jayne.....and Welcome to the Sidari Forum......

As Mrs M says, the weather reports can be misleading, however I have travelled in May before and had wonderful weather and then again a couple of times some with rain.

As I have said on previous occasions.....just dive into a local taverna for an ouzo or two and then when it passes the sun will be out again... (unlike Blighty!).

Most weather reports are based on Corfu Town....Sidari is on the north of the island over the other side of the mountains, so the weather can vary quite a lot.

I'd rather be in Corfu when it rains, than dear old Blighty !!

Enjoy!

Fi

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

lol ill bear the taverna and oozo in mind I'm sure I'm panicking over nothing so thankyou for your advice and knowledge

Jayne

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

You're welcome.........

Fi

6. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations