We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

corfu airport transfers price increase ?

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
corfu airport transfers price increase ?

just went to book a private transfer from the airport to sidari and there prices have increased 20 euros since last week from 102 euros to 122 euros is there anyone else that is cheaper than this ?

dublin
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

I was just about to book my transfers last night also and was shocked , last time I checked it was 47 euro each way for a taxi and now its 61 euro,I checked around and found Rods taxis Corfu doing it each way for 50,had anyone used this company and any feedback would be great want to book asap thanks

dublin
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

Sorry that was Roda taxis corfu

ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

I agree, I always like to support smaller local firms, but not if they are going to be messing about with the prices like this, I can't book till get paid at end of month, and am now undecided as to who to book with, disappointed in this company for doing this after all their good reviews! Claire.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

if you read carefully on corfuairporttransfer.com site they state that if you find cheaper they will match it and give you additional discount. E-mail sergio or marina and I am sure they will beat the price.....

They have had a 25% offer on for a while but now the holiday season is starting but like I say guys it clearly states on the website - find a cheaper transfer and they will match and offer additional discount....

dublin
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

Hi Michele I contacted Sergio at corfu airport transfers,he said he had to increase prices as market conditions allowus ? don't know what this means,He said local taxi firmsare not his competitors and that he can do nothing re price, so I for one wont be paying the extra cost

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,542 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

Roda taxis do airport transfers - here's a link (Roda is only just down the road from Sidari and they do quite a few to Sidari)

www.rodaonline.org/rodataxi.html

Fi

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,245 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

Corfu Airport Transfers seem to be constantly adjusting their prices and not everyone has the time or inclination to haggle over prices. I understand also that they ask for payment up front. Most other transfer companies have fixed prices throughout the season and ask for payment in Euros upon safe arrival at your destination.

Steve

Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

Market conditions hmm yep bump the prices up ready for the season I'll stick with the slow holiday transfers which I've already paid for or try roda as they are a bit cheaper.

dublin
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

Also he told me it was not a taxi service i would get it would be minibus , why should i pay 61 euro fir shared bus when i could get taxi for 50. The 22 euro will be just as nice in my pocket im not mean but dont rip me off thanks

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: corfu airport transfers price increase ?

Used roda taxi's last year had no problems. Have booked again this year 50 euro each way.

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations