We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Mimosa

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Mimosa

Hi All

Going back to Sidari in a couple of months, can't wait! Mever stayed half board before though, I was wondering if anybody who had stayed in the Mimosa before could give me an idea of what food they serve as my OH is quite fussy! I believe it is table service rather than buffet style.

Thanks!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,574 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Mimosa

Hi Pigletgirly.....and Welcome to the Sidari Forum...!

The Mimosa is very centrally placed with the beach just across the road...Just read the tripadvisor hotel reviews for The Mimosa and that will give you an idea as to the type of food they serve. There are plenty of tavernas very close by too.

I think it depends on what your personal expectation of food is, but they do give plenty of choice, I am sure you will like The Mimosa......have a great holiday.

Fi

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Mimosa

Thank you very much :) yeah I am not fussy at all I can always find something I like. Can't wait now!!

Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Mimosa

Hi

Me and gf stayed at Mimosa last year, half board, breakfast average but evening meals were great, 3 choices of starters, maims and deserts, if it's anything like last year you will be very happy

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Mimosa

Thanks Danny! Do you remember what kind of things were on the menu? Also did they have a BBQ night?

Level Contributor
174 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Mimosa

Hi Pigle

I don't recall them having a BBQ night but they had like most places entertainment on, shows etc

As for the meals, I,m a picky eater and there was always something nice on, if I remember correctly the menu is 3 of everything for 7 days, the starters were soups, salad and mains were lasagnes, lamb, curries, chicken, greek dishes they really go out there way for choice , deserts were cakes and fruit, we inadvertently saved loads by eating in 10 out of the 14 nights, snacks round the pool were good prices too, the only reason were not staying there this year is a need a fridge as I was diagnosed with diabetes so, my choice, want a fridge so were going self catering, also the price this year from our travel agents isn't as good as last year £740 !!!!

The hotel is in the perfect position on the strip, we used to walk the massive 30 seconds over the road and have breakfast on the patio on the beach at Babylon most mornings, 2 beers a tea and toasties about 9-11€

You will have a great time.

6. Re: Hotel Mimosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sidari