We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bins

Level Contributor
285 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
bins

Can anyone tell me if anything has improved regarding the roadside bins. The local council need to get a grip on the situation as it is the only thing that pulls the resort down slightly.

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: bins

Obviously recent travellers to Sidari will be able to answer this question better than I can, but if you take into consideration the economic situation throughout Greece, and the enforced local government cuts, I honestly doubt it will be much better.

I take my holidays in Greece with an expectation to see the signs of the current socioeconomic climate.

I could be wrong however, but my gut tells me to expect the same visual signs of struggle I saw last year.

Level Contributor
285 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bins

Yeah I totally agree but the bins have been a problem for years before the current financial problems , one of the islanders gripes is most of their revenue goes to the mainland

3. Re: bins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations