We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather now?

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
5 posts
Save Topic
Weather now?

Hellol!

I fly out to Sidari next week and was wondering if anyone had just come back and could let me know what the weather is like, all forecasts are different, some even say rain?

Thankyou! :)

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,277 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather now?

There is a big storm system in the northern Adriatic and Corfu is catching the trailing edge. It's very unpredictable as far as we're concerned and mostly hot & sunny. This is one of the best forecasts that I have found.

freemeteo.gr/weather/corfu/7-days/list/…

Scroll down for the bigger picture.

Steve

Edited: 18 June 2014, 06:58
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather now?

Thankyou :)

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather now?

boiling when we came back saturday and had been all week. Rain yesterday for a while but cleared up eventually.

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather now?

Thanks, I hope it's boiling next week :)

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather now?

I was blooming hot Kellieaff last week - Thursday/Friday very warm - temps 36 degrees in the afternoon!!! lovely sea breeze friday but not much of one thursday making it very humid.... I am sure it will be baking hot next week for you guys.

5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather now?

Oo thankyou. I'm excited!!

derbyshire england
Level Contributor
360 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather now?

Hi, we came back Monday afternoon and it was scorching. We had 10 days of wall to wall sunshine, temps hitting high 30's . Enjoy Sidari, it sure is beautiful x

5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather now?

Oh brill. I will ignore the forecasts then. I've never been but the photos of the place look beautiful.

9. Re: Weather now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations