We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place for an aniversary meal

Level Contributor
207 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
best place for an aniversary meal

coming to sidari 28th july where the best place for a anniversary meal

Level Contributor
282 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place for an aniversary meal

Orchard is a lovely setting with a garden with trees and a fountain. Their meals are lovely and is family ran . It's on the road to peroulades past the canal area about 15-20 mins walk past smugglers on your left .

Telford
Level Contributor
35 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best place for an aniversary meal

The Family is where we had our 20th Wedding Anniversary meal in May. We had gone in the night before and said we would be back the next night, Marco asked if there was anything special we wanted and he would do it for us. I was quite happy to have anything of the menu but hubby wanted Liver. The next day the hubby had his liver and onions (4 pieces) he said it was the bext liver he had ever tasted. Overall we had a wonderful evening. Marco and his staff make sure you have a wonderful time.

Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place for an aniversary meal

Hi everyone, I am watching this thread with interest as it is also our wedding anniversary whilst in Sidari. It will be 26 years on 6th Aug. No better way to celebrate this year, with lots of Metaxa!! X

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best place for an aniversary meal

There are lots of nice places to celebrate - look at panorama restaurant and sunset beach - very romantic!! or for a more intimate setting look at Bikolis Taverna - absolutely divine with a lovely courtyard eating area outside too.... off the beaten track heading towards sunset beach but so worth the visit!!!

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best place for an aniversary meal

Can also recommend the Panorama restaurant at Sunset beach,a short trip from Sidari & nr to the village of Peroulades.Wonderful sitting there eating dinner watching the sun go down over the sea in luvly surroundings.One of the hi-lites of my hols in yrs gone by to Corfu.The Orchard is great also & run by a very friendly couple.Another place that might fit the bill is El Greco right at the other end of Sidari located just across the road from Megali beach.Again,run by a nice couple & the food is very good there.A little bit more dearer than sum other places in resort,but well worth it for the food & views of the beach & sea.Congrats on your anniversary BTW....

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best place for an aniversary meal

I also agree that The Orchard is a lovely setting for an anniversary meal.........Another one would be The Aquarius in the Canal D'Amour area also, overlooking the bay....

Fi

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,153 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best place for an aniversary meal

I'd recommend Aquarius, beautiful food, beautiful setting overlooking the rock and Albania and the waiters were lovely there.

8. Re: best place for an aniversary meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations