We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just booked for 1st time in sidari

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
just booked for 1st time in sidari

hi folks,

posted on here the other day regarding advice on apartments. Well tonight I booked the trivizas apartments for 2 weeks 15/8/14.................... get in!!!!

Anyway this is our first time in corfu but second holiday in Greece as went to tsilivi in zante same time last year. My daughter who is 10 has asked me to ask if there is any karaoke bars in sidari as she loves belting out a tune or two ha ha. Oh and theres probably going to be a few more questions as the countdown is now on woo hoo

cheers

Anthony

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just booked for 1st time in sidari

Hi Anthony

If you turn right outside of your apartments and walk a couple of hundred yards, there is the siesta bar what does karaoke.

There's also a few bars on the strip that does it too. The siesta would probably be more suited for the young girl

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just booked for 1st time in sidari

thanks for that ive got my pad and paper next to me and just jotted it down ha ha.

cheers

Anthony

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just booked for 1st time in sidari

Hi Anthony.....

Good to see you have booked to come to Sidari....As you have chosen Trivizas, if you want to go to the beach, cross over the road towards your left and you will see Sea Monkeys. It is a beach bar taverna and as long as you buy snacks and drinks from them you can use their sunbeds for free!

You also have Fagins for breakfasts and Cactus Jacks just to your right of the apartments and across the road. Opposite them is Vlasseros Travel on the right, everything on hand to book any tours or boat trips etc.

Fi x

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just booked for 1st time in sidari

Hi Anthony - also for your little singing star you have babylon on the strip who have karaoke most evenings too so she can belt out songs to her hearts content xx she will be more than happy xx

Michelle xx

PS Enjoy your holiday to trivizas - a well placed complex offering the best of both areas of the resort x

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just booked for 1st time in sidari

Hi fi,

once again thanks for the info it is appreciated. The beach you have just mentioned,would you be able to tell me if its a nice sandy beach? Also the info on the sea monkeys bar sounds great I will gladly buy drinks from there and in all honesty probably would anyway whilst on the beach as im a strong believer in spending at the local buisnesses. I don't suppose you would know how much drinks are from the sea monkeys bar is would you? ive been reading up about drinks prices in sidari and they seem to be very reasonable indeed!! many thaks

Anthony

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just booked for 1st time in sidari

hi mushyjam,

ive passed on the info to my little girl, who is now in charge of the pad and paper and is writing it down as I type.

cheers

Anthony

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: just booked for 1st time in sidari

Yes the beach is all sandy and very shallow - so you can wade out quite a way. Depending what types of drinks.... the average in Sidari is that beers are around 2-3 euros, water is around 1 euro per small bottle, probably cheaper to buy a bigger one though. Fizzy drinks can come in around 1 to 1.50 euros. They also do food, you could always have some Greek dips with pitta bread, a Greek salad around 4-5 euros - depending what is on the menu during the day.

Eating out is not as expensive as the UK, you could always mix and match Greek style - a little bit of this and that...... and the owners at Sea Monkeys are really nice......Have fun!

Fi x

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just booked for 1st time in sidari

haha I am sure your little lady will be more than happy with the karaoke on offer - babylon is at the start of the strip and gets very busy so maybe she could do a turn in there first then as you head back to trivizas stop at costa's place - siesta bar so she can have her final song there too...... she will be in her glory xx

9. Re: just booked for 1st time in sidari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations