We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still no reviews this year.

Lincs, England
Level Contributor
87 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Still no reviews this year.

Looking forward to our first trip to Sidari next month and picking up loads of great tips on here, thanks everyone. I'm just getting a little bit obsessed by checking our apartments daily for a new review. We are staying at the Esperides, which look our cup of tea, chilled and quiet, but within easy reach of the town.

There hasn't been a review since August last year. Has anyone stayed this summer at all? I'd love to know it's still as good as last years reviews say.

Mentioned in this post
Sidari
Sidari
Corfu, Greece
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Still no reviews this year.

Hi MrsPLincs.......

I wouldn't worry.....maybe the people who have stayed so far are not TA members! Hopefully someone will come on this thread to let you know.

Fi x

Lincs, England
Level Contributor
87 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Still no reviews this year.

Only a week until our jollies and still nobody has reviewed Esperides this year. In sure it'll be great, but I'm a little nervous now. Has anyone stayed there this year please?

Edited: 13 August 2014, 19:04
Lincs, England
Level Contributor
87 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Still no reviews this year.

Only a week until our jollies and still nobody has reviewed Esperides this year. In sure it'll be great, but I'm a little nervous now. Has anyone stayed there this year please? Cancel that....one has just appeared today!

Wirral
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Still no reviews this year.

MrsPLincs, there has been a posting on the 10th August this year, who gave it 4 out of five, take a look.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g676295-d1226…

Glossop, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Still no reviews this year.

Hi i went there for 2 weeks the end of June this year its a nice 15 minutes walk to the strip . Closer to the large supermarkets and a few bars . The rooms are a good size and pretty modern for corfu the owners are really nice couldn't do enough for us the pool is fantastic its one of the best pools we have used bar prices are good small snacks served and also breakfasts too it was a little noisy as the road is quite close but i couldn't really fault it any more info i would be happy to give . Have a great stay

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Still no reviews this year.

There you go MrsPLincs......that will set your mind at rest and I am sure you will get a warm welcome there.

Enjoy!

Fi

Bolton
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Still no reviews this year.

Looks like another one been posted 13 August too!!!

8. Re: Still no reviews this year.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sidari