We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roda from Sidari

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leigh, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Roda from Sidari

Hi. We are staying in Sidari for 2 weeks at the end of August and were wondering how easy it is to get to Roda from Sidari ? Is there a frequent bus service and what time does it run run until ? Friends have recently stayed in Roda and suggested we pay it a visit though they were not sure how far out it is from our accommodation in Sidari - Socrates Appartments.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

yorkshire
Level Contributor
147 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roda from Sidari

Can't help with the times but we stayed in Roda 2 years ago. Got the bus to kassiopi then a bus from kassiopi to sidari then a bus back to Roda , buses were pretty regular as I remember and sidari to Roda isn't that far

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,319 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roda from Sidari

There seem to be between 4-6 buses per day running from Sidari to Roda. The details are not that clear, but the official site is here: www.ktelkerkyras.gr/… Check locally for exact times.

Steve

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Roda from Sidari

I just looking looked at the timetable, do you know if the Sidari to Corfu bus stops at Kalami? Thanks!

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,319 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roda from Sidari

I don't know the route that the bus takes from Sidari to Corfu Town, but it is not likely to go through Kalami. I would think you would have to get a bus to Kassiopi and then catch another bus from there to Corfu Town. I don't know if the timetable allows this.

Steve

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Roda from Sidari

Yes I was thinking that, a stop in Kassiopi would be nice!

Leigh, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Roda from Sidari

Thanks for the info. Will look to catch a bus down to Roda and if need be jump a taxi back. Thanks again.

7. Re: Roda from Sidari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sidari