We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sidari tourist info

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Sidari tourist info

Does Sidari have a tourist office that can be contacted? I'm possibly thinking of getting the bus to Kalami instead of car hire but the timetables I've found don't give all the info I need. We want to go on our second day so want to sort it before we leave uk.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sidari tourist info

Corfu-Kassiopi 05.45-09.00-12.15-14.30,

Saturday: 05.45-09.00-12.15-14.30

Sunday: 09.30

Kassiopi-Corfu 07.00-10.30-13.30-15.00-16.15

Saturday: 07.00-10.30-13.30 -16.15

Sunday: 16.15

You will be able to get the bus to Kassiopi from Sidari and will be able to access the various timetables via the bus stops dotted around the resort.

The bus will drop you at the top of Kalami near the main street.

Michelle x

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sidari tourist info

That is brilliant thank you soooo much :) x

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sidari tourist info

Hope it helps finfrey xx like I say you can catch the bus in sidari and get off at Kassiopi - then catch the bus to corfu town and this will call at Kalami on route. Then return on the bus to Kassiopi and then onto Sidari from there. The other alternative is to catch the bus direct to Corfu town from Sidari but unsure as to whether that only calls at Kassiopi so you would need to check with the driver as to whether they stop at Kalami on route. Like I say the bus will drop you at the top of Kalami near to the main street.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sidari tourist info

I think a stop in Kassiopi would be nice, bet it's a lovely route round the coast especially earlier in the morning!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sidari tourist info

definately - some wonderful scenery and Kassiopi is lovely

lancashire
Level Contributor
395 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sidari tourist info

I drive that way when going to agni and the scenery is great i find it less stressfull driving that way than going over the mountains.

Kassiopi is also a nice place to visit and have a drink or meal on the harbour.

7. Re: Sidari tourist info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations