We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Can anyone recommend the best place to hire a quad bike in sidari. Last time we went to a well dodgy outfit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Pontypridd, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Annie

I have just returned from Sidari last week & hired a new quad bike & also new top end mountain bike from Sidari rentals which is located on the main road between the start of the strip & Three pigs right opposite the Mojitos cocktail bar ( orange sign ) ask for John he was extremely helpfull & all the equipment was brand new.

Pontypridd, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Annie

I have just returned from Sidari last week & hired a new quad bike & also new top end mountain bike from Sidari rentals which is located on the main road between the start of the strip & Three pigs right opposite the Mojitos cocktail bar ( orange sign ) ask for John he was extremely helpfull & all the equipment was brand new.

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,465 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Try also Sunriders - they will deliver across the island.

http://www.corfubikehire.com/

Steve

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
522 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Certainly recommend Sunriders, I used a couple of scooters from another place before them (long term rent) and they were pretty much death traps and as I had paid money upfront they were not interested in fixing faults. Then started to use Sunriders and never had a problem and they have good customer service. Also one night I was driving back from Sidari and the police had put up a road block stopping everyone checking insurance etc as soon as they saw the scooter was from Sunriders they seemed to relax and were not interested in checking further, seemed like the police had respect for them.

Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Many thanks for this. I appreciate your time and the information.

Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

We also now use Sunriders and book with George behind the bar at Christos. He arranges everything x great quads too!!!

10. Re: quad bike hire in sidari, corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Sidari