We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

Well folks,almost got everything sorted for our departure 2moro......just got the dreaded packing to do(blooming hate packing lol!!).Money,tickets,passports,insurance,E hIc cards,API info for airline & taxi all done.Anything I've forgotten will sort out in Sidari.Always forget sumthing every yr!!

To all those who hav been & come back,hope ur hols were all you wished for,anyone whose going 2moro or in nxt few wks,here's hoping we all hav a fab hol & those going in the nxt couple of months,you've got it all to come!!

Say hi if u come across us.Couple in late 40's,19 & 8 yr sons & mum in her 70's!!Spend alot of time at Katsaros apts opp Terezas apts at top end of resort,Escape bar,The Siesta,Cocktail & Dreams bar & Sireana bar opp church in main strip (amongst a few others!!)

Happy hols to everyone & take care Xx.

Edited: 07 August 2014, 16:14
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
3,682 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

Hi Jesseche, hope you all enjoy & sure you will. We got back from Crete yesterday & all washing done so we've just got to pack for Sidari 6 wks Monday. Can't come soon enough!!!! Safe travels & enjoy. Yamas!

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

Tomorrow for me as well

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

Just 4 weeks to go for me! Booked the flight yesterday and today it had gone down by £20! Hey ho! That's life! It's a game of Russian Roulette when it comes to flight prices! No Thomson aircraft this year, instead they have chartered out to Germania. Not flown with them before so the comparison should be interesting. As long as it goes up and comes down in Corfu, I'll be happy! Really looking forward to my 2 weeks in the Akti Aphrodite.

To Jesseche and ColeBurns.....................................................I'm jealous, 'cause you're already there!

sheffield uk
Level Contributor
231 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

There will be 8 of us + poss another 4 will try & come across you, we could be in Siesta bar on occasions,Daughter 30 yr old will be on karaoke great singer, so if u come across us say hello late 40's couple with said daughter & her BF + 4 children 112,11,9 & 2 you wont miss us. Will poss try n get to get to see Fotis but we are at other end of Sidari this yr. We travel Monday for 2 weeks cant wait

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

We head out a week on Monday you will see my beaming face as I will be a newly wed with husband and two children. I'm in my thirties my husband 40's and my girls 10 and 11 say hi if you see us. Hope you all have fun I can't wait!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

Have a great time Jesseche......and have a few mythos or ouzos for me....!

Fi xxx

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

probably bloody missed you now!!! have a blast jesseche xxx

8. Re: 1 more sleep......then back to a little piece of paradise!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sidari