We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterpark hote

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gretna Green...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
waterpark hote

hi guys were booked for sidai 2015,were staying in the waterpark hotel ,has anyone stayed here latley.we chose this for the slides as our son will be 12 .Also how far away from the strip are they .weve stayed in san stef previosly but feel we need something a little more lively for our son .any info would be appreciated .

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
4,774 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waterpark hote

Hi Sara - good choice of accomodation xx Sidari Waterpark Hotel is probably a 10 minute stroll to the main centre if that xxx a concrete Footpath brings you out near Venezia Pizza and a Supermarket which is cheap and he has a lot of things on offer - so Ideal if you are self catering for your Water, Juice, Bread etc.

Your son will love the waterslides - only three of them but great fun - no queues either and unlimited access throughout the day. Although never stayed have looked at the accomodation and it's lovely, modern by greek standards bright and airy, lovely snack bar area which is great to retreat to in the heat of the day!!

If you cannot be bothered walking back to the apartments in the evening then just jump in a Taxi outside Mimosa on the strip - 5 euros back to the apartments xx

Michelle x

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: waterpark hote

We're spending the day there today! Walked past on way down to beach yesterday and it looks really good! Just enough to keep our 2 little ones entertained. Want to get there early as the have those wicker garden sofas! I want one haha! The place looks perfect for a family! It definitely looks like somewhere we'd stay. The track down to the beach is a lovely walk.

Gretna Green...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: waterpark hote

Hope you have a lovley day today ,would you let me know what you thought on your return .cant believe how bad the weather is here .would give anything to be back in greece right now .

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: waterpark hote

Thanks I'm sure we will :) Yes of course I'll let you know! I'll miss the weather so much when we leave, nothing better than waking up to a gorgeous day!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: waterpark hote

Hi..Have you booked as I am also considering this hotel as I'm going to Corfu on 30.07.15 for 7 days with my 11yr old son, I just need to find a hotel where there will be lots to keep him entertained! :)

Gretna Green...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: waterpark hote

Hi we are going to be there then as we go on the 24th of July for 2 week. Our son is 11. Am sure there will be loads of kids and entry to keep them amused

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: waterpark hote

Great, we'd be there the same time :) Who did you book the hotel with! I've booked cheapie flights with Ryan air :) Many Thanks

Gretna Green...
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: waterpark hote

weve booked through tomson but you should be able to book direct with the hotel as you could in previous years.we booked early but i know that prices are higher now with tomson as friends of ours tried to book 3 weeks after us and the prices were much higher .hope you manage to get booked ,am sure it will be fab .let me know how you get on .x

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: waterpark hote

Thanks for your reply. I feel like I've looked at hundreds of hotels since booking my flights on Wednesday, but I keep getting drawn back to this one over the fear of hearing 'I'm bored' if I book somewhere else! I looked to book direct as you suggested but there's no limited availability for my dates so unable to book online. I've dropped them an Email so fingers crossed!

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: waterpark hote

Hi Helsbels (g8t name BTW lol!!).If you can't get into Sidari Waterpark hotel,hav a look at Legends Apts (if you havn't already) which aren't far away at all from the waterpark apts.These hav pretty good reviews on TA & get alot of repeat customers every yr.Seems very popular apts.Their on line booking is under construction at the mo,but you can still send an e mail & book that way.Website is: [www.legendshotel.com].If u did end up staying here you cud always buy the 10 euro pp ticket for the slides at the waterpark which will cover you & ur son for your whole holiday.Hope u get it all sorted soon.....

Get answers to your questions about Sidari