We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise apartments info/opinions...

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise apartments info/opinions...

Just booked these apartments today as I got a great deal through Thomson and got them half board for the same price as the self catering apts I was looking at.

The reviews seem good (although not lots of them) just wondered what people's opinions were on the apartments and also the half board option as there are no reviews I can see in connection to being half board and I wondered where the meals would be taken etc. Any info would be great thanks :)

birmingham
Level Contributor
777 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

Don't know where they are but will be in sidari a week Wednesday so will have a look out for them for you Alison.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

Thank you I read they are by the crossroads but I don't remember seeing them myself. I don't think I can find any reviews about half board so not sure if this is something new for them or if anyone has any experience of going half board there?

ss
Level Contributor
233 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

Hi Alison I've been looking at them as well seen the half board, the apartments are near cocktails and dreams,maybe it is new thing as I went passed around 8 o'clock,and no one in restaurant, bargain though.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

Yes it could be a new thing, always a worry when there aren't any specific reviews relating to the exact holiday bought. I'm terrible for checking the reviews for ages usually before booking! I said to my hubby though if the worse comes to the worse and the half board option isn't what we were hoping for then we're no worse off as we've still booked up a 2 bed apartment at a cost comparable with the 2 cheapest self catering deals they had available in a good location with good reviews for the self catering aspect. If the food's good then we'll have got the bargain of the decade :) Did you notice if it's the Paradise Taverna where people eat as there are some reviews for paying customers of this taverna so if this is the one attached to the apartments it looks good.

ss
Level Contributor
233 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

Think it is,you are lucky you have got the 2 bedroom,the one I seen are studios don't fancy Bee separated though,might not get a room near each other x

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

Qwara it offered me 2 studios initially too but if you go through the booking screens I think it's the second screen along it gives you the option of changing it to a one or a two bedroom apartment. I think the 2 bed was an extra £44 or summat like that and the one bed only slightly less and at the top of the screen you then need to change the section that involves seperating your party into two seperate rooms so that you alter it to all be in the one room as this then removes the second studio which brings the price down again as I'm sure it was the same for us to have a 2 bed than it was to have the two studios once I'd altered everything. Have a play with the booking process and you'll be given the option to change the accom.

ss
Level Contributor
233 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

I'll have a look ,pool looks fab

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

Oh lovely, I was looking at the pics of the pool and it does look nice :)

If you are looking to book for the 6 week school holidays then the first weeks are the best value.

Corfu, Kerkira...
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

They also have a website with more info being www.hotelparadisecorfu.com and this links into Trip Advisor reviews and their Facebook page......

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paradise apartments info/opinions...

Thanks Lesley

Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations