We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair dryers

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
birmingham
Level Contributor
745 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hair dryers

Ok so it's getting close now (3rd Sept) and I'm thinking about packing yaaaay! Does anybody know if they have hair dryers in Angelina's apartments ? Or maybe an email address so I can ask them directly? Many thanks

Kate

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair dryers

Hi

Here is their website

www.angelinahotel.com

Essex
Level Contributor
60 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair dryers

I as just about to post the same question lol, but about the legends apartments? If anyone knows ?

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair dryers

Hi elishabean

Their website

www.legendshotelcorfu.com

birmingham
Level Contributor
745 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hair dryers

Thanks for that - doesn't say on website but I've now got their email so will try that.

Essex
Level Contributor
60 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hair dryers

Thankyou, Only 5 days to go! Woooop!

Wirral
Level Contributor
1,878 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hair dryers

Hi cliftonkate

We stayed there last year and they didn't have hairdryers in the rooms, luckily had my own with me.

Just a tip, the mossies were really bad there, we knew this before we went so I emailed them ahead and asked for a poolside room as it supposedly wasn't as bad there for them. And it was better, rooms looking over the canal were the worst, Spiros honoured our request. If you wish to email them as you still have time here's the address:

info@angelinahotel.com

Have a great holiday.

birmingham
Level Contributor
745 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hair dryers

Thanks Sunsearcher will pack mine now. I did email the hotel but have not had a reply yet. I requested a pool view when I booked the holiday but in view of what you say think I will send them a reminder.

Thanks again,

Kate

Wirral
Level Contributor
1,878 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hair dryers

You're welcome Kate. If you don't get a reply before you leave, ask on arrival if you're not allocated what you wanted.

You must visit Christos' bar which is on the opposite side of the road to your apartments, (part of Canal D'Armour apartments) just on the bend of the road, what a lovely family, so welcoming and great relaxed bar if that's what you like. Good for last drinks if you've been to the strip. We loved it there because of the welcome we received and it was genuine.

Have a great holiday and don't forget the mossie repellents.

ss
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hair dryers

Yes legends have them and a very good one it is

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,253 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hair dryers

@sunsearcher. I agree about Christos bar. We have stayed in his apartments for the last few years and are back again next week. Kate does know where the bar is as I met her there last year lol. Its always friendly there.

@Kate. All being well c u there next week.

Get answers to your questions about Sidari