We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Wales
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Hi, can you please advise me of the cost of a taxi from rhodes airport to the nirvana beach hotel.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,662 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Hi,

Don't know where the hotel is but have a look at Rhodes-taxi.gr/prices for the latest prices. If to expensive try for a shuttle transfer, ResortHoppa or Holiday Taxis.

Cheers

Dave

Wales
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

hI Daiboy, cant get your link, but looks like £26+ on resorthoppa, sounds good to me.......saves the hassle of messing around if only our in Tholos for a week :( any chance if you could find out if Nirvana Beach is on the web? I would like to contact them before I travel 29th.JUNE

Many thanks Dai :)

Mags from SWANSEA

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,662 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Hi Mags,

Even though I'm originally from Llanelli I'll still try and help. Also very glad the Swans got promoted to the premiership. I remember the last time under Toshack! Anyway, as far as your questions are concerned I don't know which link you couldn't get but my devious sospan mind found:

Web site : www.nirvanabeach-hotel.com

Tel no: 0030 22410 82427

e mail: nirvana-rhodes@yahoo.gr

I also had a look at the taxi price and it showed 13€ each way so could be cheaper than the shuttle.

If you need any other info let me know and I'll try and help. Unfortunately I stay the other side of the Island.

Cheers

Dave (Dai or Dafydd)

mid wales
Level Contributor
226 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Dai---- very nice of you to congratulate the Jacks on their promotion. Not many Turks would!!! I used to live in Llanelli and my grandson is a huuuuuge Swans fan. All totally irrelevant to the question asked!!!

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,662 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Hi,

I know totally irrelevant but I did give them the info they wanted as well.

Cheers

Dave

Wales
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Hi Dai, many thanks for the info you sent, we will take a taxi, I contacted the hotel but as yet no reply.........wondering maybe if it`s a greek run place the

language might be a bit difficult, wish someone would know about this hotel tho:( anyway, you are are fantastic advisor and yes we are delighted that the SWANS made it into the premirship, I was nearlly sick watching the game I thought READING may have scored, BUT THY NEVER :) anyway, once again THANK YOU so much, do you live over the IXIA/TRIANDA side? if you want anything from Swansea, give me a shout.

Regards, Mags...................the wee scotish wummin :)

mid wales
Level Contributor
226 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Dai, it was me that was being totally irrelevant! You, as usual, were being very helpful.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,662 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Hi to both of you.

Piggy694Wales. I wish I didn't have to call you that! No problem as it's nice to have a bit of banter on the TA site. Lifes to short otherwise. I think I may have replied to one of your questions in the past? Left Llanelli in 1977 when I got transferred to Bath but still have some distant family there.

Mags. No problem and I don't live on Rhodes. As you will see I am DaiBoyWiltshire and live in a small village called Semington 13 miles east of Bath. I travel out on 3 July for 3 weeks and stay at the On the Road Bar in Kalathos - you should give it a try if driving through. This time I have to take out tea bags and baking powder for some of the ex pats!

When I visit my sister I always call in Swansea market and go to Richards stall to get welsh faggorts and bacon. Then I go and get cockles, lava bread and fresh bread. Can't get the quality up the Bath area. Enjoy your holiday.

Cheers

Dave

Wales
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Awwwwwwwwwwww love you Dai, living in Bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how posh, please, please, surely someone has stayed at this hotel, anyway many thanks again to you and hopefully I will be able to give my reviews which I hope will be great................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well you get what you pay for I suppose, still I`m sure with the greek family we will get on great.

kalidikta Dave, Mags x

Wales
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: transfers from airport to nirvana beach hotel

Kaliinikta

Get answers to your questions about Tholos
Recent Conversations
More Tholos Topics