We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kamiros

Lancs
Level Contributor
20 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Kamiros

Does anyone know how easy is it to get to Kamiros from Tholos. Can we do it witout going into Rhodes town, which is a bit of a drag. Just wondered if the no 37 goes through Tholos.

Thanks

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
106 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kamiros

It is a while since I went from Tholos but I am sure the bus goes as far as Kamiros , it is in the opposite direction from the bus to rhodes town so would not make sense to go there. I would just ask the bus driver. If not the taxi rank at the Doretta Beach hotel opposite the shops will have a price list up so may not be too costly to go by taxi.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,662 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kamiros

As scottishboro says don't go into town, just pick up the bus as it passes through. Buses to Kamiros aren't that frequent and It's not a great distance from Tholos, so you might be as well getting a taxi.

Lancs
Level Contributor
20 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kamiros

Thanks. Like the taxi idea!

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kamiros

Here is a link to short video I shot of Kamiros. It will give an idea of what a treat is in store for you.

Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU4PlfCtXSo

Lancs
Level Contributor
20 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kamiros

Thanks for the video.We went to Kamiros in 1999..and this reinforces our determination to go again.

6. Re: Kamiros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Tholos
Recent Conversations