We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thinking about kavos

hull
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
thinking about kavos

me and a buntch of friends (all 18) are planning on a holiday in kavos in august on an 18-30 holiday...

we are also thinking about zante, what would you recomend?

just wondering whats it like over there and what hotel would you recomend us staying at if you were us staying as 18-30 ?????

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
611 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thinking about kavos

To be honest mate the lack of posts on here and the nil replies you have received should tell you all you need to know.

I visited Kavos 4/5 years ago with GF - Found it to be dirty, tacky and not the best selection of bars/clubs.

Get yourself to somewhere like Magaluf, same party atmosphere, much bigger choices of bars and clubs and in general it's a nicer place to be and stay.

Plenty other greek options for you also away from Kavos.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
640 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thinking about kavos

Get yourselves to Laganas on Zante -- you'll love it !.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thinking about kavos

Hi there

My 18 year old son went to Laganas on Zante this year with 8 of his friends, he had a great time....they travelled the second week of July, the only thing he did say was that two weeks was too long, 7 days would have been enough...

Wokingham, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thinking about kavos

13 people including my son, who goes clubbing every Friday and Saturday night in England, went to Kavos. He said never again. Couldn't wait to get home and he's never said that before.

Laganas in Zante is an excellent choice. Also if you don't want to use 18-30 brochure try looking at Olympic Holidays who do Laganas as well as other lively Greek resorts at reasonable prices.

They also do lively areas of Turkey where money may go further as they don't insist on using Euros. .

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thinking about kavos

I'd be inclined to look at any lively resort in the brochure apart from Kavos. Look at Laganas as suggested or Malia. Kavos doesn't have to best reputation. A friend went and said never again, it was filthy dirty.

6. Re: thinking about kavos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Kavos
Recent Conversations