We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kavos end of August

Shrewsbury, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Kavos end of August

Is it still busy towards the end of August and beginning of September?

Anyone there on august the 26th ?

Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kavos end of August

Hi,i reckon if your going the last week in aug/ 1st week in september its sort of one of those funny periods in my experience-it won't be dead for sure but there won't be as many young people knockin about as they are all gearing up for back to college and university but there will defo. be a mixture of all ages and the days n nights will be quite lively....hope you enjoy your time there. :-)

Shrewsbury, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kavos end of August

It's our first holidaay and there's 6 of us going will the strip still be busy and stuff? And is it worth going at that time will it still be as good as it would be in July/August time.? Thankyou for your help

Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kavos end of August

Hi,it won't be as busy as july/aug for the reasons as stated but if you want partys,theme nights etc. i'm sure you will find what your looking for enjoy boys :-)

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kavos end of August

me and 8 of my girls are going on 30 August!!! :)

Shrewsbury, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kavos end of August

will see you there!!!!!

Shrewsbury, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kavos end of August

Where you staying? Do you think it will be busy?

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kavos end of August

Me and 2 girls are going on 26th August for 11 nights staying in ekati and 2 other mates are coming out on 2nd sept x

Greek Islands
Level Contributor
45 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kavos end of August

Kavos will still be very busy,and very lively at the end of August,beginning September,and as Habmogul2012 has said previously,not as busy as June/July/beginning August. I have been there over those months,which are sometimes hectic,given the numbers of people,which is why I now go in September,still a lot of people about,and you don't feel like a sardine,when you try to get a drink at the bar.If you need any advice about where to go,or what to see,I will be staying at Olive Tree Grove,which is just behind Ekati,on the way into Kavos,I arrive 1st Sept,just ask at the pool bar for Mr.Patrick

Greek Islands
Level Contributor
45 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kavos end of August

Another point is to book your trips and excursions,and nights and days out with the local tourist offices,rather than with your reps,you will be surprised at just how much money you will save yourself.

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Kavos end of August

Im heading out on the 26th too for a week with my friend too!!

Get answers to your questions about Kavos
Recent Conversations