We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphins, etc about Robinson Club Maldives

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphins, etc about Robinson Club Maldives

Dear all,

I am considering the travel to the Robinson club.

How much is a possibility that we can swim together with dolphins by the boat trip of diving or snorkeling?

Can we have some salad, French toast, and a pancake in a breakfast buffet?

Is there any person who saw the cockroach in the water villa?

We are glad if you could advice us.

Sincerely yours

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphins, etc about Robinson Club Maldives

Hi

In your other thread you were going to Vilamendhoo in August. Have you changed your mind? I see you are still asking about cockroaches and French toast.

OD

Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,409 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphins, etc about Robinson Club Maldives

There is always the possibility of seeing Dolphins, but never guaranteed. When we went to Robinson we liked the island so much we didn't bother with any trips so can't advise on any trips from the island.

Breakfast - You would be able to have almost anything on Robinson Club. If not available ask one of the chefs and I am sure they will oblige. When I was there, they made me a traditional Maldivian dish at my request every morning.

Cockroachs are not a problem on this island.

Regards T23

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphins, etc about Robinson Club Maldives

Hi Officer_Dibble

You have much experience in the Maldive Islands. What island is it that you saw most small fish at house leaf snorkeling?

My decision is very slow. And I go to the Maldive Islands several times per year in recent years.Also thies Christmas and New year. I may go to overseas all the year round next year. I have to inquire into a lot more!

Thank you

Luu

Edited: 03 May 2012, 11:35
Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dolphins, etc about Robinson Club Maldives

Hi Officer_Dibble

I am sorry.My english is very poor. I mean,Do you think Which housereef you had stayed has most many small fishes?

>>What island is it that you saw most small fish at house leaf snorkeling?

Edited: 03 May 2012, 11:43
Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dolphins, etc about Robinson Club Maldives

Dear turquoise23,

You say that Robinson is youre best in 13 resorts you visitted in Maldives. And it is that they are rather 5 stars than 4. They welcomed the request of your every morning. I did not hit on that method. I acquired good wisdom from your comment.

A dolphin is likely to have sufficient possibility.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours

Luu

6. Re: Dolphins, etc about Robinson Club Maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2016, 14:17