We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quito transfers

UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Quito transfers

Hello, I arrive in Quito airport at about 4pm on aThursday. I plan to travel straight on to Ambato or Banos and not sleep over in Quito. How long is the taxi ride from the airport to the south bus terminal and how much would a taxi cost? Will it be too much of a rush? I'm trying to squeeze in as much as possible as I only have 10 days. If I do decide to sleep over in Quito and travel the next day, what time is the first bus to Ambato/Banos?

Thank you for all replies.

Duriancakes

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
4,792 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quito transfers

Traffic in Quito can be a bear! I travelled from Quito to Banos and back a few times during my month in Banos and there always seemed to be a bus heading that way.

2. Re: Quito transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 14:55
3. Re: Quito transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Ambato