We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High speed train station to Danxiashan

Shantou, Guangdong...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
High speed train station to Danxiashan

Hello,

Does anyone know any information on the times and costs of a bus to Danxia from the high speed train ? If not, how much would a taxi cost each way?

Thanks,

Dan Jarmolowicz

3 replies to this topic
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: High speed train station to Danxiashan

I am looking for an answer to this question as well. It looks like the last bus is at 5.30 from the central station and 8.30 from the east station in shaoguan. The high speed train only goes to central station. There are twenty two buses between the two stations. But to catch the last bus I guess a taxi across town wouldn't break the bank. (Communication could of course be a problem.) Thus, as in my case, arriving in Guangzhou at five pm makes it pretty impossible to get to Danxia by that night. It takes two trains and two hours apparently to get from baiyun airport into the centre of guangshou, though the bullet train then only takes an hour to get to Shaoguan.

Edited: 24 September 2016, 12:25
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: High speed train station to Danxiashan

Further to last and apologies

Further to my last message I've seen a price on 'rome2rio' of thirty yuan to get a taxi from shaoguan to danxia and that it is fifty two kilometres.

Apologies, in my last comment I said there are two trains from Baiyun airport to get to guangzhou, both of which take an hour each approx. It seems the first one only takes twenty minutes.

Edited: 24 September 2016, 12:44
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: High speed train station to Danxiashan

I would like to proceed to Danxiashan upon arriving Guangzhou in the morning. What is the best option to travel there from Baiyun Airport. Do I have to go to Guangzhou town and then either take a bus or train from there or I can straight travel from the airport itself to Danxiashan. Please advise and if possible can quote me the bus or train fair. Many thanks.

Rdgs

Evelyn

Reply to: High speed train station to Danxiashan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Shaoguan