We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snow in levi in march

felixstowe
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
snow in levi in march

we are returning to levi in march can anyone tell me what the snow will be like and what the temp will be like?

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snow in levi in march

Hi

Not sure when in March you are going but if you put snowdaisy in the search box you will be able to click onto her profile and take a look at her pictures as she was there last march.There is still plenty of snow around.I have been told that towards the end of march the temp last year reached +15 on a couple of days.

Chatham, Kent
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snow in levi in march

Hi

the husband went last march 4th for a week and they had 100cms of snow and an average temp between -6 to zero. One day of -15. We go out on March 2nd for 2 weeks (can't wait!!!!) as we have a baby dauughter to consider now, so can't risk the Jan temps! 4th visit to Levi, so excited, when are you there? where you staying?

cath

England
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: snow in levi in march

We went 4th March and the temperature one day was a barmy +12 :-D

midlands
Level Contributor
481 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: snow in levi in march

oh no!

does that mean all the snow melted when it was warm?

do they have snow cannons or anything?

i had thought there were be loads of snow through into april???

bit worried now.....

Chatham, Kent
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: snow in levi in march

midlands lady....there will be loads of snow....when do you go???????

cath

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: snow in levi in march

Hi Bluny I've tried putting snowdaisy in the search box but all I get back are posts on this forum, no piccys and I'd love to see some as we're going to Levi in March for the first time...

Devon
Level Contributor
231 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: snow in levi in march

You can also click on traveller photos on the left of this page. To find snowdaisy, type into search, find her name on a posting and click on it. Then when the posting comes up, find her post and click on her name, will be above her photo I think? Her profile will then come up and her photo contributions are at the top of the page. Hope this helps!

Kazkins

Lapland, Finland
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: snow in levi in march

Snow daisy has posted in THIS thread, no need to use the search. Just click on her name in her post, it'll take you to her profile. There you can see her photos, reviews, posts etc.

England
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: snow in levi in march

Did you find me?

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: snow in levi in march

Yes found the piccys snowdaisy, it looks great, hope there is as much snow when we get there in a few weeks time. We've just been to Austria with some first-time skiers and they were disappointed that there was no snow on the trees but looks like they will be well pleased when we get to Levi if there is as much as in your photos. Thanks for posting them.

Get answers to your questions about Levi