We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Santa trip

Which Levi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
82 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Best Santa trip

Although we're going are Xmas the children are already excited to meet the big man! Which trip is the best to see him, money is no object for this trip as this is the main reason to go. Any recommendations would be great

Oulu, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Oulu, Lapland
Level Contributor
3,869 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Santa trip

As you're on DIY you can book your Santa excursion through the Levi Tourist Information, but not yet. You'll find further info in September here: http://www.levi.fi/en/food-fun/christmas.html .

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Santa trip

Does anyone know which is the best option for seeing father christmas on christmas eve? there are so many to chose from? We have a range of children from the ages of 7, 6, 4, 2 and 9 months! I would really like to hear from anyone that has done any of the santa trips and which they would recommend. Many thanks for your help, really appreciated! Amanda

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Santa trip

We're going over Christmas, flying on 22nd and wanted to do our Santa trip before Christmas Day so on the 23rd or Christmas Eve. I contacted inghams to request it but they sent back saying that the Finnish people celebrate Christmas Day on the 24th, therefore, they're all on holidays on 23rd and 24th so no trips run. :(

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Santa trip

That's most odd as I've actually booked us all in on christmas eve to see santa! I've even paid for it, so I would get back onto them and ask again. Let me know how you get on. Amanda

5. Re: Best Santa trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 05:17