We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

southampton
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

i have seen this hotel with thompsons but cannot find any reviews for it. has anyone heard of it and have any information?

thanks

Manchester
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

This hotel was formerly known as Rixos Beldibi. There are a number of reviews for this hotel - 2 in English the rest in German/Russian/French. We have booked to go here in August and hope we are not the only English family there!

2. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 May 2010, 17:16
Edited: 31 May 2010, 17:16
southampton
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

i found this out in another forum. although i cant read german, they still look like very good reviews judging by the stars awarded! did you book with thomson? i haven't found this hotel with any other tour operator yet and it does look impressive on the thomson website. we were thinking of going in june.

Manchester
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

We did book through Thomsons Holiday shop but found the hotel in Thomas Cook Brochure and this is listed as Rixos Beldibi. There are a few videos on You Tube.

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

Have a look at holiday check, loads of reviews, mostly German but you can get a pretty good idea from the ratings and there are plenty pictures. We are going next month so will post a review as soon as i get back. Looks fab, good luck!

Jens

6. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 May 2010, 23:04
Rhondda Cynon Taff...
Level Contributor
15 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

Hi.

We have booked here for early june, so have been doing a little searching.

The hotel is now owned/managed by the Turkiz group and they can be found on www.turkiz.com.tr and this website shows a lot more info, but sadly no reviews posted anywhere except for Rixos the old owners.

Hope this helps

John

southampton
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

thanks for the website - it looks fantastic. when in june are you going? we are looking at 25/6 for a week. hopefully you'll be able to post a review when you return.

Rhondda Cynon Taff...
Level Contributor
15 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

Hi

We are going on the 8th June from Cardiff (Thomsons @ £450 each which is good I think) and looking forward to it.

I will post a review on return and will try to add a lot as there is not much info around so far on this hotel.

The website does look quite good tho.

John

london
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Turkiz Beldibi Resort and Spa, Beldibi

Hi.... Booked for the Turkiz Beldibi resort and spa yesterday through Thomson...

Going out on Friday 18t june for a week... I will let you all know what it's like when i return.