We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

Which Beldibi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
samton
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

Hi,

I stayed at this hotel 3 yrs ago and it was amazing. When I was there the hammocks were really large and I often saw families and couples on them, are they still the same or singles now? I can't find any photos apart from smaller hammocks. If anyone old help with info or photos that would be great and would settle a friendly dispute over the size!!

Thank you.

8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

Hi samton

We are going on the 3rd may, i will let u know.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

I am here now, they have a few large ones dotted around but things are still being set up for the start of the season which officially is 1May (tomorrow). 1 pier is now in use and the other was nearly ready. The Bali beds are brand new with new Canopys and mattresses etc.

I'm really impressed with this hotel, it really is a lovely, charming hotel and a right little gem. Just started my second week - lucky me!

bishops stortford
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

Hi suez we are flying out to the renaissance on saturday and have just had a email from Thomas cook to say that there is a lot of building work going on next door.they have said they will move us to another hotel if we want, can you tell me if it is a problem we don't want to go any where else as we picked this hotel because it had good reviews and looked really good.any info would be greatly appreciated kind regards

Dave.

wigan
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

Love the Hotel only stayed out of main season so not used the hammocks but suez66 say hello to Deelba the young lady waitress on the main bar (the one with the better English lol) and ask Daphene for a game of

" pass the pigs" (the Renaissance young lady animator) we left her a game to enjoy on our last visit this March.

Irish coffees and Bloody Mary's are fabulous

Watch out for the Wasbi (green paste with starter in chinese resteraurnt)

Mr Onur duty evening manager is a real star also

And Bacon available on room service (American style bacon)

wigan
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

There was building work next door whilst we where there however we did not get disturbed by it, we had a private villa in the gardens outside the main hotel, If you are in a room in the main building to the left of the hotel as you enter you will over look the building work but IMO it wont be a problem.

The hotel has so much to offer in respect of service and pride in what they do but each to there own.

We most days would lie by the adult quiet pool and never where we disturbed I hope that helps in some way ?

Edited: 30 April 2013, 17:35
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

Oh no :-(

We are going with thompson on friday and we havent had any emails?, my wife is going in to see them tommorow now!, we have a family room with garden view...it better not be the building site side :-X

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

We received the same message today from Thomas Cook....we are somewhat reassured by the reports that the building work isn't too intrusive....thanks. We are there for 2 weeks from 9 May....

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

Is there a dress code, say, for dinner?:)

Also, what;s the best currency to bring...we were told to get about £50 of Lira, then the rest in Sterling?

Save Reply
9. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

Neil can you help me?

my husband and i are going to the paloma renaissance for our honeymoon in August but I'm concerned 2 weeks in this location may be alittle boring, we like to walk in the evening, is there anywhere to walk at the paloma renaissance.

We're thinking of changing to a hotel called sentido perrision in side.

wigan
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hammocks at Paloma Renaissance Kemer

have sent you a message Honeymoontrip2013