We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paloma Renaissance Building Work

Which Beldibi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Paloma Renaissance Building Work

Hi Has anybody just returned from Paloma Renaissance, Kemer been advised by Thomas Cook today that there is building work at the hotel and travelling in a couple of weeks.

Looking for more info as wondering whether to change hotels??? Please advise.

wigan
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

There was building work going on NEXT door when we where there this March but it had no impact on our holiday it was 2 days before we even noticed it, we stayed in a garden villa and heard nothing we spent most days by the quiet/adult pool and there was no disturbance then.

Portsmouth, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

Thank you that has put my mind at rest. We are staying in a Villa too. Hoping the Villas are good??

wigan
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

we had a deluxe villa with 3 plasma tv lounge, dining table and chairs, 2 bedroom, kitchen, 2 bathroom one walk in shower one Jacuzzi bath 2 balcony one of the lounge and one of the main bedroom and independent air-con yeah it was nice we enjoyed it very much.

Portsmouth, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

Brill. Looking forward to it very much and glad you mentioned the air con. Thanks for all your info.

lancs
Level Contributor
121 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

hi, we returned last week, yes there is building work next door however it didn't affect our holiday at all. In fact the only time we were aware of any building work was when we went to the adult only pool and again that was hardly noticeble. I wouldn't change hotels this is a really nice place you won't be dissapointed, the food and drink offered in my opinion is very good.

don't worry, go and enjoy.

lancs
Level Contributor
121 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

p.s any more questions i'll be happy to answer !

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

Hi there just noticed the reviews and we are going next week, we are a little worried and staying in the main building will this be also ok?

wigan
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

the building work next door IMO will have no impact on your holiday it was 2 days into our stay before we even noticed it

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

hey guys, thnks for this, the info above has been really helpful.

few questions;

how far away is the construction (50m,250m? across the road? behind some hedges/fences)

how complete is the build?

what could you actually notice around the complex?

also non-building related...

how does the a la carte system work? is it extra £££££

what excursions are there? are they ££££

sorry for the naive questions - it's my irst time away in a really long time and i want it to be perfect.

thanks guys

wigan
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paloma Renaissance Building Work

it is about a tennis court length from the adult pool behind some trees/bushes they where completing the outside concrete structure while we where there in March looked as if they where about to move onto the inside work (the structure are 2 floors apartment type structures) from what I noticed.

Steph the Thomas Cook rep has several trips at decent enough prices some have shopping stops associated with them so ask before you book them. Most if not all can be done on your own via dolmus/car hire.

As far as it being perfect not knowing you that would be difficult to answer but we love the hotel and staff it is our favorite but we have no interest in walking/shopping we just enjoy the relaxed people watching and the food there, and with easy access to dlomus (just outside main entrance every 15 mins) into Kemer and Goynuck.

Restaurants some free some have a 10 euro cover charge you book 24hrs prior via telephone or if you forget you can try your luck at reception.

If your only there for a week check which you want to go to as they are not all open on the same night so you may want to book on the night you check in for the following evening.

Hope that helps