We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champion Holiday Village

Which Beldibi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Champion Holiday Village

Hi,

Me and my partner are looking to book Champion Holiday Village in Beldibi from 28th Sept. Please could anyone tell me if there is a dress code for the evening restaurant?

Many thanks

port talbot
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Champion Holiday Village

Looking at all the photos, I don't think there is a dress code. We off there same date .

London
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champion Holiday Village

I'm staying there in October. I understand that gentleman are required to wear a black dinner jacket for evening meals, but I'm not sure what the ladies need to wear.

Edited: 18 September 2013, 12:43
england
Level Contributor
74 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Champion Holiday Village

Just arrived back, there is no formal dress code (ie long trousers and shirts) but generally people had changed into smart casual in the evening. My review should appear on the hotel in the next day or so.

4. Re: Champion Holiday Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 05:16