We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help for a newbie to the area

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help for a newbie to the area

Hi staying at the champion holiday village in Beldibi in 2 wks time. Travelling in a group of 6 adults one who uses a wheelchair . Am looking for help with taxi info and prices , does the area have a market day ? Is there any where with in walking distance to eat and drink ? How about boat trip info any help , info or recommendations appreciated pls guyz

Many thanks Amanda x

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help for a newbie to the area

Hi Amanda,

I stayed in Beldibi a year ago, at the Paloma Renaissance which is right next door to the Champion holiday village. There are touristy shops outside in walking distance but not much in the way of bars and restaurants.

There was definitely a market day, although not sure which day that was or whether that would have changed this year.

The scenery in Beldibi is beautiful with the mountain backdrop and the hotels are nestled in a pine forest so you really have picked a lovely place.

You may get more responses to these questions if you post it on the Antalya forum as well, as this one tends to be very quiet.

Hope you enjoy your holiday and get the info you need,

Em

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help for a newbie to the area

Thanks for replying Em im not certain but I think the same post is on the bigger area forum too but I will double check :-)

3. Re: Help for a newbie to the area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:16