We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks today!!!!

england
Level Contributor
722 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 weeks today!!!!

Think everyone that goes on this site must know by now that were stopping at the sunrise. I've just had an email of the apartments to say my Taxis is booked,I've printed of my boarding cards even bought my new cases. When I first started planning this it was so far away but it really is count down now . I've a busy two weeks coming up so proberbly won't get a lot of time to post so thanks everyone for the advise and for keeping me in the holiday mood.

Sally

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
313 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 2 weeks today!!!!

Mozzie situation is fine. Not too many bites for all of us yet.

The village is just as friendly as always and the weather is hot! A bit cloudy today and it looked like it might rain, but it didn't and the cloud is moving away now. The sports minded have just watched the British Lions thrash the Aussies, which disturbed the peace a bit. 😉

We are all looking forward to the BBQ tomorrow evening. It should be a great one!

Level Contributor
24 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 2 weeks today!!!!

Sounds fantastic. Thanks for the update will be nice to hear how the barby night goes as I've heard brilliant things...

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
313 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 2 weeks today!!!!

Will post and let you know how it goes. Can tell you last years was so good we went twice!

We have had rain today for about 10 minutes, but it was heavy enough to cause a scattering match from beside the pool!

It has all gone now and we are just waiting for our dinner at our favourite restaurant the Ariadni and then for a few drinks. The perfect end to another glorious holiday day!!!

14. Re: 2 weeks today!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari
Recent Conversations