We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet Flight Releases

, England, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet Flight Releases

Trying to judge when Easyjet will release the flights for 2014 Jun 15th onwards and then for September . Want to book a week at Sunrise from 14th June , and then for two weeks in September from 9th . I have a booking finger ready and eager on the keyboard , so if anyone knows when they may be released let me know

Cheers

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,414 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

Hi there

My advice would be to check daily....only takes a second and it means you get the best possible price, the date they released the flights this year will be different to next year - and even if you do sign up to their page which informs you when they release their flights - its usually a couple of days late which means you will miss the very cheapest prices

swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

We have been pricing it up with Monarch to get a guide for next year and have found some very competitive prices available,at the moment we could book very similar dates to what we had this year for approx. £200.00 less although we would have to fly out of Birmingham instead of Bristol,the finger is poised.

Unless i'm missing something obvious,Easyjet are missing out here.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,414 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

I have yet to find another airline that comes anywhere near to the prices of Easyjet - I have recently booked flights for May 2014 for £209.00 for the two of us return from Gatwick......am hoping that theses prices will be the same for the rest of the summer too :-)

swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

I would usually agree with you there on Easyjet but i'm still cursing the £750.00 we paid from Bristol for two of us this september,we spoke to people staying in our appartments who paid the same as we did to a tour operator which included their rooms and transfers as well as flights.Gatwick used to be our favoured airport as the distance between Bristol and Gatwick is minimal to us so maybe i'll sit tight for now and keep a close eye out for when easyjet release thier prices.

Thats some bargain you got there by the way Moira.

, England, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

Thanks for your tips and comments . I can see the flights going out on 14th June , and there is one from Gatwick for £95 pp and one from Luton for £77 pp . Now if that is similar for the return (which I doubt very much it would be ) the flights and luggage could be around £400 . The Studio at Sunrise that week is £80. Which is a good price for a Saturday flight . I know the package can be similar or cheaper but on a Tuesday or other week day. I will keep checking Easjet daily. Cheers

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
753 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

Hi Lee, I booked flights with easyjet & sunrise separate around beginning of last October for July 2013. Kept checking the prices & reckon I got a good deal, saved around £600 on a package for 4 of us.

, England, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

Its now 7th October and still waiting . Im wondering now if they will be released in November ?

, England, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

Just had a reply from Easyjet on Facebook page and said although they cannot give exact dates that the period after the 14th June 14 will be released this week . Back on full alert everybody .

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
753 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

Surely they could release them earlier, a lot of people have booked for next summer by now including me!

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,414 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easyjet Flight Releases

As previously mentioned on numerous occasions .... Hang on and wait!!! As EJ flights are always cheaper on release than any other airline.... You just need to check and wait :-)

Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari