We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation in Mount Abu

Which Mount Abu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
Save Topic
Vacation in Mount Abu

Best Hotel In Mt Abu and Private Taxi

Jaipur
Level Contributor
690 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation in Mount Abu

Strongly recommend the Jaipur House.

I stayed at the Jaipur House, the erstwhile summer palace of The maharaja (His Highness) of jaipur, now converted into a hotel. Its not walking distance from all the sightseeing but being an erstwhile Maharaja's summer retreat- has its own charm!

Its a great property and the food and service were decent and the view is to die for!!! For more on the property, read my TA review: tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

udaipur
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation in Mount Abu

jaipur house just try to get room in main building. you can also try Hilltone & hillock hotels.

India
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Vacation in Mount Abu

conaught palace is one of best hotel and property of maharaj of jodhpur , earlier maharaj of jodhpur spend summer with there family , now its convert in hotel

thank

JAIPUR
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vacation in Mount Abu

There are few more nice hotels in Mt Abu and those are: -

i) Cama Rajputana : Very huge garden and good food.

ii) Bikaner House : On top of hill and having excellent view.

Check these two hotels also.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
694 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Vacation in Mount Abu

Hi agarwalop

I would recommend Jaipur House - no website..email - jaipurhouse.abu@gmail.com

or Bikaner Palace (House) - http://palacehotelbikanerhouse.com/

Have a great trip!

- Manjari

sydney
Level Contributor
385 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vacation in Mount Abu

Another vote for Jaipur House, but agree with andyudr regarding rooms in the main building. these are the ones that are near the dining room and offer some wonderful views. I really enjoyed this hotel (although I havent yet reviewed it) - rooms are comfortable, with heating if you are there in winter, heaps of hot water and it is a peaceful setting.

7. Re: Vacation in Mount Abu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Mount Abu